Balfor are urgently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic year 5 teacher to cover a maternity leave in a 3 form entry school in Aston starting after October half term.
You will be a committed teacher looking for a long term position and will be expected to create a safe , secure and stable environment for the children and be a fantastic practitioner!
The team at this school are extremely supportive and they will work with you to ensure you have all the support you need during your placement.
To be suitable for this position you must have the following
- Be a qualified primary teacher – Must hold QTS
- Have excellent knowledge of their national Curriculum across KS2 – KS1 will be considered
- Be enthusiastic, professional and hardworking
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Be happy to plan, mark and assess children’s work
In return you will receive:
- Excellent daily rate
- Have a dedicated consultant to support you throughout your placement
- A fantastic work environment
- A supportive team
- A professional and passionate SLT
This is a fantastic opportunity. If you would like to know more about this role then please contact Catrina at Balfor today on 0121 260 0000 or e mail your CV to catrina@balfor,.co.uk