Year 5 Primary Teacher
Primary School – Moseley
Start – Spring Term, ongoing position
A 2 form entry Primary School in Birmingham are looking for an experienced, dedicated and passionate Year 5 Teacher to join their team after February half term.
The school has high expectations and provides a broad and challenging curriculum that enables pupils to achieve the best results.
The primary school are located in Central Birmingham and have a strong sense of community.
It is easy to get to on public transport and has car parking for those who drive.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will be part of a team of dedicated teachers and staff who will support you throughout your placement.
The Successful Year 5 Teacher:
- Will have QTS – NQTs are also welcomed to apply
- Will be self-motivated, passionate and results driven
- Will have a passion for education
- Will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Will be a confident classroom practitioner
If this sounds like a role you may be interested in or would like to know more about the position then please contact Catrina today.