Balfor Education are looking to appoint a Year 5 teacher from September 2020 in Erdington,
The school are rated “Outstanding” and are looking to appoint an outstanding year 5 Primary Teacher to join their team. The school require someone who has excellent classroom teaching and management skills with aspirations for future leadership.
You must be a professional and enthusiastic classroom practitioner who will be committed to working as part of a team and able to work off your own initiative and offer a new and varied learning experience.
The Ideal Year 5 Teacher:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) – NQTs are also welcomed
- An inspirational, creative and motivated teacher
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil his/her potential
- Be enthusiastic and energetic with a positive attitude
- Be passionate about teaching and learning
- Be motivated with a can do attitude
- Able to plan and enable outstanding and memorable learning
- Strong behaviour management skills
In return you will be offered:
- A strong leadership team led by an experienced head teacher
- Enthusiastic children who want to learn
- Committed, motivated, governors and parents
- Excellent rates of pay
- A welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school community
- An excellent CPD programme and a strong commitment to your professional development and career management
- A committed Consultant who will work with you throughout the placement
If you are interested in the role then please contact Catrina today!