Year 4 Teacher – Handsworth Wood
Location: Handsworth Wood
Salary: Pay to scale
Balfor Education are currently seeking to recruit a skilled and reliable teacher for a 2 form entry primary school in Handsworth Wood, Birmingham. Their recent Ofsted report (February 2019) has identified many positives within the school. They are very pleased with their recent ‘good’ grading and now beginning their exciting journey to excellence and seeking for the right teacher to join the school.
Long-term, there will be further development opportunities within the school for the successful candidate placed. The role will require a start as soon as possible for the most suitable candidate once an enhanced DBS check has been undertaken.
The school takes great pride in developing a caring, creative and safe environment for their pupils and are passionate about providing a rich and varied curriculum that inspires curiosity and enquiry.
Applicants for the post should have up-to-date knowledge and experience across at least one key stage.
- Full Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Good Knowledge of the upper KS2 Curriculum
- Recent relevant experience within KS2
- Excellent planning and preparation ability
- Available full time
- Recent school based references
- Strong behaviour management
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff in the following areas:
- SEN Teachers and Support Staff
- Primary Teachers and Support Staff
- Secondary Teachers and Support Staff
- Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants
- FE Lecturers
- Note Takers
- BSL Signers
- Academic Support Workers and Dyslexia Tutors
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role then click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV