Balfor Education are currently recruiting for an experienced Year 4 Teacher for one of our client schools in Saltley.
About the school
This school aims to create a creative and engaging learning environment where high standards of learning and teaching enable all children to successfully develop.
This school believes that a learning environment should be a safe and inspiring where mutual respect allows for personal change and growth.
The successful Year 4 Teacher role:
This is a full time role and commences in in Septemberr 2020 and and will be an ongoing role. The schools children are keen to learn and the staff are prepared to go the extra mile.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Year 4 Teacher who is willing to work hard to ensure the children will be motivated to learning and be the best they can!
The Ideal Year 4 Teacher:
- Will have QTS and experience – NQTs also welcomed
- Excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment
- Ambitious to make a positive difference to the children’s learning
- Confident teaching and planning
In return, we can offer:
- A dedicated consultant to support you throughout your whole placement
- An experienced Head Teacher who will offer you continuous development
- Excellent pay rates
- Great new opportunity
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Catrina today!