Position: Year 4 Primary Teacher
Location: Selly Oak Primary School
Start Date: Summer Term 2019 (April 2019)
Length of Assignment: July 2019
Daily Rate: pay to scale
Balfor Education are looking to appoint a committed and inspirational Year 4 Primary teacher to join a highly regarded primary school based in Selly Oak.
This post would suit a highly motivated and talented NQT but equally experienced teachers would be welcomed.
If you are an excellent teacher with a passion for learning, we would love to hear from you!!
This Primary School located in Selly Oak have a highly dedicated, supportive staff team who work together to ensure the school provides exceptional standards of teaching.
You will need:
- Effective classroom practitioner skills with high expectations of pupils’ progress and behaviour
- Year 4 classroom experience is ideal but not necessary
- An excellent understanding of the National Curriculum
- The ability to inspire and motivate children
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and passion
In return you will receive:
- A supportive, friendly working environment
- A school where the children are well behaved and eager to learn
- A fantastic and motivated team.
- A high-quality Teaching Assistant
This is a fantastic opportunity for a primary Teacher to work in a fantastic school so if you are interested then please contact Catrina today on 0121 260 0000 or e mail your cv to email@example.com