Are you looking to share your passion for teaching and are seeking a new opportunity in supply?
Are you a dedicated and reliable Year 3 Teacher keen to make your mark and grow as a teacher, whilst also improving KS2 attainment levels?
A great Primary School in central Birmingham are seeking a qualified Year 3 Teacher to start with them as soon as possible.
As a Year 3 Teacher, you will be joining a 2 form entry Primary School on a full-time and long term basis until the end of the academic year. They underpin their teaching and learning and provide an environment which prepares their pupils as confident, happy citizens. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Year 3 Teacher who really excels in the classroom and can flourish a love for teaching within the classroom.
- Excellent 2 form entry primary school
- Part of a highly successful Academy Trust
- Full-time and long term position starting asap until the end of the academic year
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Fantastic support from a strong leadership team
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Be a full qualified UK Teacher (experience or NQT)
- Be a confident practitioner
- Have experience working across in year 3
- Must be able to teach fun and creative lessons to maintain pupil engagement
If you are interested in being considered for this Year 3 Teacher opportunity contact Catrina at Balfor today.