Year 1 Class Teacher – Erdington
The school wishes to appoint a qualified and enthusiastic Year 1 class teacher in a fantastic and diverse school in Erdington with excellent facilities. The teacher would participate proactively in the department’s planning and development of teaching; leading the planning and ongoing assessments in the class. The successful candidate will help support and continue the school’s commitment to the development of it’s pupils. This post would suit an experienced teacher with a proven record of attainment or a strong NQT.
Maternity Cover: September 2019 – August 2020
We are looking to appoint:
- an exceptional Key Stage 1 classroom practitioner with a passion for developing children’s learning
- a teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of assessment and raising achievement
- a dynamic, creative, positive team member, who has drive and ambition
We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity:
- to play a pivotal role in developing excellent practice through a creative, engaging and stimulating curriculum
- to work with children with good behaviour, who are motivated and keen to learn
- to work within a supportive, friendly team
Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS and references.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for, please apply today!
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role then click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV