Balfor is currently seeking experienced Children’s Residential support workers to work on a Temporary Basis in Birmingham.
The nature of this role is to support Children and Young people in a with residential home who display emotional and behavioural difficulties and Challenging behaviour.
Support worker Requirements:
- Level 3 Children and Young People Workforce, level 3 in Residential care or equivalent.
- 1 years Minimum Experience working within a Children’s Residential home.
- Experience working with children with EBD.
- Restraint Trained (Desired).
- Clear Enhanced DBS registered on the update service.
- Driving Licence with access to a car (Desired)
Pay: £8.50 – £9.50 per hour.
As a Children’s Residential support worker, you will be required to work during the week and weekends and will be required to work sleep in shifts where necessary.
Support Worker Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support service users with the preparation of meals, laundry duties, cleaning and social events.
- To participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities within a challenging environment.
- To maintain effective communication and liaison with service users and other whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality.
- To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required.
We are looking for Flexible, passionate, vibrant and dedicated support workers to join the team.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Balfor Recruitment who is operating as an employment business.
For more information please contact Jasmine on 0121 260 0002 at Balfor recruitment today!
If you do not hear back within 7 days, please consider your application.