Balfor is currently seeking experienced Children’s Support worker on a temp to permanent basis to work in Handsworth Birmingham. The nature of this role is to support children and young people with, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties within a residential setting.
Salery £19,000 pro rota and overtime is available
- Level 3 in Children and Young People’s Workforce or equivalent.
- 1 years’ experience support children and young people in a residential setting.
- Enhanced DBS Check (Updated) or willing to undergo a new check.
- Have excellent communication skills, are a great team player, are flexible and have can do attitude.
- Mandatory care training.
- Safeguarding training.
- Driver with access to a car
You will be required to work during the week and weekends and will be required to work sleep in shifts where necessary.
We are looking for Flexible, passionate, vibrant and dedicated support workers to join the team.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Balfor Recruitment who is operating as an employment business.
For more information please contact Jasmine at Balfor recruitment today!
If you do not hear back within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.