An opportunity has risen for a full time position, for Team Leader of Care for a Rest Home in North Birmingham.
Are you an experienced and creative team leader? Do you have a background in working with vulnerable adults or a willingness to learn this rewarding area of social care?
This is a great service working in Dementia care, supporting and delivering the best service to residence, family members and stake holders. We strive to deliver outcome focused, person centered support to a standard which enable people to feel comfortable and enjoy life to the fullest.
The ideal candidate will have a Level 3 in health and social care or equivalent
- Experience / willingness of working with vulnerable adults
- Experience of developing personal plans
- Experience in managing / supporting teams
- An understanding/knowledge of the Slavery and Trafficking Care Standards
- Ability to speak a second language
- Excellent computer skills
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- An enhanced DBS check is required for this role