Due to expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader of Care, to take a lead role with excellence within a 30 bed rest home in North Birmingham.
This is a full time, permanent position.
You must have previous experience in a similar senior role, have achieved an NVQ3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, and can evidence your continuous professional development.
The team leader role is varied and includes:
- managing and supporting workers so they can perform their roles safely and to the best of their ability
- supporting your manager to run the workplace according to standards and legislation
- acting as a positive role model to colleagues
- developing care plans that outline what care and support individuals need
- leading team meetings and doing inductions, supervisions and appraisals
- working in partnership with other professionals to ensure individuals get the support they need
- Super numeracy
- floor attendance
- Maintaining quality standards, Health and Safety, and CQC requirement/ compliance
- Shift work along with some weekend working
- Participating in the on-call rota
- Undertake and/or attend all required training
- To adhere to all policies and procedures