Balfor Social care is currently recruiting for experienced Support workers to work in Stafford. We are looking for individuals who are experienced in supporting individuals with learning disabilities and mental health on a one to one basis.
- You will be providing support to each service user taking them out in the local community, arranging indoor and outdoor activities.
- Supporting residents with general daily duties some may require personal care.
- You will play an active part in creating a safe environment for each service user and work professionally to meet individual needs implementing care plans and promoting self – help personal life skills.
- You will be required to work during the week and weekends at times you may be required to work waking night shifts where necessary.
- NVQ 2 in health and social or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience supporting adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour.
- Enhanced DBS Check (Updated) or willing to undergo a new check.
- Have excellent communication skills, are a great team player, are flexible and have can do attitude.
- Full Driving licence with access to a car.
- MAPA trained.
- Mandatory care training.
- Safeguarding training.
We are looking for passionate, vibrant and dedicated support workers to join the team. Please note this is a temporary role. If you are looking for new opportunities apply today. Alternatively, you can contact Jasmine on 0121 260 0002.
Should you not here from us within 7 days your application your application was unsuccessful.