Balfor are currently recruiting for Housing Support workers to work with Adults with Learning Disabilities in and around Warwickshire.
We are looking for individuals with Housing knowledge and experience to support individuals access their housing options within the community.
You will be required to provide housing related support to the service users to enable them and promote independent livening within their community. As a support worker you be required to assess and identify the immediate needs for housing related support by creating a person-centerd enablement plan.
- Previous Experience as a Housing Support worker.
- 1 years’ experience working with Learning disabilities and Physical Disabilities.
- NVQ 2 health and social care.
- Good knowledge of Housing options.
- Excellent communication Verbal and Written.
- Driver with access to a car.
- Enhanced DBS.
- British Sign Language BSL Level 2 (Desired).
Successful applicants will have previous experience of supporting vulnerable people and their families and must have experience in supporting individuals with physical disabilities as well as carry out assessments/risk assessments and support planning.
The Housing Support worker role is mainly office based role however you will be required to work out in the community.
- Supervision in role.
- Training and development.
- Dedicated consultant.
- Interview Preparation.
- Weekly Payroll.
- Referral bonuses.
What to do now
We are looking for passionate, vibrant and dedicated Housing support workers to join the team. Please note this is a temporary role initially.
If you are looking for a new opportunity apply today.