Location: Kidderminster / Stourport
Pay: £ 7.83 –£ 8.00 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Job type: Temporary ongoing
Hours: Full and Part time
Balfor is currently recruiting for experienced Support workers for Kidderminster and Stourport. The nature of this role is to support adults with learning disabilities and mental health within their own home. You will be providing support with cooking cleaning general daily tasks whilst promoting their independence at all times. This is a supported living service therefore you will be required to work long days including sleep-ins and nights covering shifts during the week and on the weekend. We are looking for passionate, vibrant and dedicated support workers to join the team. Please note this role is on an ad hoc basis. So if you are looking for new opportunities apply today!
Shift Patterns: 8AM – 10pm , 10pm – 8am
- NVQ 2 in health and social or equivalent.
- Previous experience supporting adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health and Challenging Behaviour.
- Previous experience working within a supported living service.
- To work on a shift rota system that includes working long days, evenings, weekends and sleep in shifts.
- Have excellent communication skills, are a great team player, are flexible and have can do attitude.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service, or willing to undergo a new check.
- MAPA trained (Desired).
- Safeguarding training
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff.
Want to know more?
If you would like to find out more about these opportunities then you can call and speak to the consultant Jasmine on 0121260 0002 or email email@example.com