Balfor is currently seeking experienced support workers in Wolverhampton.
The nature of this role is to support Adults who are Homeless in a Hostel setting.
• NVQ Level 2 or Equivalent in Health as Social care.
• 1-years’ experience as a support worker.
• Experience working with individuals who are homeless and may misuse substances.
• Clear Enhanced DBS registered on the update service.
• Driving Licence with access to a car (Desired).
Pay: £8.50 – 9.00 per hour.
As a Support worker, you will be required to work flexibly during the week and weekends and will be required to work night shifts where necessary.
- To provide support and Complete Routine Wellbeing checks.
- Monitoring the facilities Security services.
- To participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities within a challenging environment.
- To maintain effective communication and liaison with service users and other whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality.
- To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required.
We are looking for hard working, flexible, energetic, passionate, vibrant and dedicated support workers to join the team.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Balfor Recruitment who is operating as an employment business.