Pay: £8.00 – £10.00 per hour
Job Type: Temporary ongoing shifts
Balfor is currently recruiting for experienced Support workers to work within Pershore Worcestershire the nature of this role is to support adults with Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Challenging behaviour within an residential or supported living service.
You will be providing support to each service user taking them on outings within the local community, arranging indoor and outdoor activities, supporting residents with general daily duties. You will play an active part in creating a safe environment for each service user and work professionally to meet individual needs implementing care plans and promoting self – help personal life skills. You will be required to work during the week and weekends at times you may be required to work waking night shifts where necessary. We are looking for passionate, vibrant and dedicated support workers to join the team. Please note this is a temporary role. If you are looking for new opportunities apply today!
- NVQ 2 in health and social or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience supporting adults with Mental health, Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour.
- Enhanced DBS Check (Updated) or willing to undergo a new check.
- Have excellent communication skills, are a great team player, are flexible and have can do attitude.
- Driving licence with access to a car (desired).
- MAPA trained (desired).
- Mandatory care training.
- Safeguarding training.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV. Alternatively you can contact Jasmine on 0121 260 0002.
Should you not here from us within 7 days your application your application was unsuccessful.