Pay: £8.50 per hour
On behalf of our client Balfor recruitment is currently seeking Support workers to work initially on a temporary basis within a 3 bed Children’s home in North Birmingham.
The nature of this service is to support young people aged 8 – 16 years old who have Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties and Challenging behaviour.
Our client is a growing company and is looking for new staff to join them whereby they will offer training and ongoing support to fulfill their current roles as well as provide the resources to progress within the company.
As a Support worker you will deliver a high quality of care and support – continually assessing the young person’s needs and wishes by actively playing a part in daily operations of the service
You will need to have
- A minimum of one year’s experience of working as a support worker with children and Young people.
- Hold NVQ 3 qualified (or equivalent) in health and social care.
- Experience of working with Emotional and Behavioural difficulties, autism, mental health and challenging behaviour.
- Live in Birmingham or be prepared to travel for work.
- A passion to work with vulnerable clients and provide them with the care and support they require.
- Motivation and be enthusiastic, reliable and showing initiative.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Good timekeeping skills.
If this is the ideal role for you and we would like to hear from you.
You can apply to this vacancy by submitting your CV.