Balfor is currently recruiting for experienced Support workers for Harborne, Birmingham. You will have experience supporting adults with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and Mental health who are living in a supported living setting. We are looking for passionate, vibrant and dedicated support workers to join the team. So if you are looking for new opportunities apply today!
Hourly rate: £7.95 – £8.50.
Role : Bank
Shift Pattern : 4pm – 11pm or 11pm – 9am
- NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- One years’ experience working in a Residential or Supported living setting.
- Experienced in supporting people with Learning Disabilities, Physical disabilities and Mental Health.
- Have a clean criminal record and will also need to pass background checks by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- Epilepsy trained (desired).
- Buccal Midazolam (desired).
- Anaphylaxis training (desired).
Balfor Recruitment is an award-winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 22 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV. Alternatively you can forward your CV directly to Jasmine email@example.com
If you feel this role isn’t right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Jasmine on 0121 260 0002 for a confidential discussion on your career.