Sports Coach – Teaching Assistant
Location: South Birmingham
Duration: Immediate Start
Salary: £65-75 per day
We are currently working with a fantastic Primary school that are seeking a strong Sports Coach to work in the school.
The school is a great setting that has pupils from EYFS – KS2.
You must be able to work effectively and creatively in order to build interaction and development through engaging lessons based in and outside the classroom.
The role is a great opportunity for a passionate sports coach.
Sports coaching background is essential along with experience in working with primary children.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this position.
A new enhanced DBS will be needed for this role or a subscription to the DBS update service.
- Sports Coach/ TA experience
- Primary school based Experience
- Working with children across KS1 and KS2
- Available full time
- Recent school based references
- Valid Photo ID – Driving Licence or passport
- Enhanced DBS – on the update service
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff in the following areas:
- SEN Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Primary Teachers and Support Staff
- Secondary Teachers and Support Staff
- Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants
- FE Lecturers
- Note Takers
- BSL Signers
- Academic Support Workers and Dyslexia Tutors
What you’ll get in return:
As well as an attractive and competitive daily rate, you will gain experience of working within a school and a good insight into the education sector. We’re extremely proud to have been assisting schools in these areas for several years. You will also join our ‘refer a friend’ scheme where you could be entitled to receive £200 in vouchers.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role then contact Catrina at Balfor