Qualified social worker – Children
Pay: £15.00 – £20.00 per hour
Start date: Jan 2019
Hours: 37.00 per week, 9am – 5pm
Job type: Temporary 3 months Contract
Balfor is currently looking for an experienced dedicated and passionate, social worker to work full time working within a children’s team based in Wolverhampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children’s services and be registered with the HCPC.
You will also have knowledge of child development, the Children’s Act 1989, the Children and Families Act 2014, of Equal Opportunities and Anti-Oppressive practice, looked after Children and Child Protection.
Your role will require you to:
- Manage an assigned caseload of children and families.
- Assess the needs of service users and carers.
- Plan, implement, review and evaluate individual outcomes.
- Supervising and supporting
- Risks manage and safeguard service users
- Have effective presentation and communication.
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- 2 year post qualified with experience as a social worker.
- Current DBS
- Driving Licence with access to a car
- Valid MOT and be insured for business use.
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
Want to know more?
If you would like to find out more about these opportunities then you can call and speak to the consultant Jasmine on 0121 260 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org