Balfor is currently looking for an experienced dedicated and passionate, social worker to work full time working within a children’s team based in Wolverhampton and Dudley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults n’s services and be registered with the HCPC.
This role is full time and 3 months temporary contract starting December 2018.
Pay: £15.00-£22.00 per hour
Your role will require you to:
- Manage an assigned caseload.
- Assess the needs of service users and carers.
- Plan, implement, review and evaluate individual outcomes.
- Supervising and supporting
- Risks manage and safeguard service users
- Have effective presentation and communication.
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- 2 year post qualified with experience as a social worker.
- 5 years referencing
- Current DBS on the update service
- Driving Licence with access to a car
- Valid MOT and be insured for business use.
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
Want to know more?
If you would like to find out more about these opportunities then you can call and speak to the consultant Jasmine on 0121 260 0002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org