Balfor Education is currently working in partnership with a primary school with SEND needs in the Central Birmingham area that requires a teaching assistant to support a new pupil to the school on a 1 to 1 basis.
We are now looking for Teaching & Learning Support Assistants to start working in this specialist school next half term.
- Have you worked in schools or Clubs with children with SEN?
- Do you have 1:1 or group experience with children with SEN, from EYFS to KS2
- Do you have an understanding of the different Special Educational Needs, and how to support pupils with them?
- Are you Team-Teach trained?
- Have you worked with SEN children within a mainstream school?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, then we’d love to hear from you!
Working within a primary environment with SEN pupils, you will need to be calm, patient and caring when it comes to supporting young people. You will be able to form good relationships, and be able to communicate well with other members of staff, ensuring that children are fully supported with their learning.
- Are eligible to work in the UK
- Have up to date professional childcare-related references (covering the last 2 years)
- Have an enhanced DBS disclosure on the Update Service or are happy to apply for one
- Hold a valid, recognised qualification and/or have previous experience within an SEN environment in the UK, within the last 3 years.
Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
In return for your hard work and commitment, Balfor Education offers:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated Consultant
- CPD courses
If you are interested in working in a primary school with an SEN pupil in the Central Birmingham area, apply to join the Balfor team today!
Send your most up to date CV to Nagiib at Balfor – email@example.com or call on 0121 260 0000