SEND Primary TA
Balfor Education is currently seeking a SEND Primary TA (with some 1 to 1 ASD responsibility) for a primary school situated in Central Birmingham. The position is to start ASAP once the ideal candidate has been found and will be on a long-term supply basis.
The TA role:
- Supporting ASD pupils in either KS1 or KS2
- February to July 2019
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Daily rate dependent on experience
Essential Requirements for the SEN TA (ASD) role:
- Someone resilient and able to cope with a range of behaviours
- Someone willing to stick at this role for the duration of the contract (February-July)
- Prior ASD experience is highly desirable
- Someone kind, compassionate and patient
What you’ll need to apply for the SEN TA (ASD) role?
- Experience supporting children with behavioural needs – KS1 or KS2
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two classroom based related references from last two years
Informal meets for the SEN Primary TA position are taking place ASAP. If you are interested, please send your CV to Nagiib at Balfor Education or call 0121 260 0000
Balfor Recruitment is an award-winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 22 years of proven success within the recruitment industry.