This is an excellent time to join a new team who are looking for someone to join them on a new journey.
The role is flexible and would suit a qualified SENDCO / SENCO who wants to work in either a full time or a part time role.
You will join the SLT and be an essential part of ensuring that you are delivering results across the school.
The ideal candidate must
- Have previous experience within a SENCO role
- Have QTS
- Be passionate and enthusiastic
- Have the ability to build strong rapports
- Have excellent knowledge of the curriculum
In return you will receive:
- An excellent salary
- A fantastic school environment with a warm and welcoming team
- An experienced SLT who will support you in your role
If you would like to know more about the role then please contact Catrina today!