Salary: £60-75 per day
Long-term role, January start
We are recruiting for a great SEN school in Stourbridge who are looking for a passionate Teaching Assistant to start in January on a full-time, long-term basis.
If you are interested in this role, please get in contact with Mariam on 0121 260 0000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has extensive knowledge when dealing with severe and profound learning difficulties including those with complex medical needs in primary-secondary students.
The teaching assistant should have experience working with SEN children in the last 3 years in a classroom setting. The teaching assistant will be working on a 1:1 basis as well as group sessions with the students to promote their independence, help with their learning and assist with personal care.
Please note: A new enhanced DBS will be needed for this role or a subscription to the DBS update service.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this position.
- Qualified Teaching Assistant OR Relevant SEN Background
- SEND school-based Experience
- Complex Needs, SLD and PMLD needs experience
- Must assist with personal care
- Child and Adult Workforce DBS
- Available in January, 5 days a week
- Level 1 safeguarding certificate
- Recent school-based references
- Valid Photo ID – Driving License or passport
- Full DBS – registered on the update service
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role then contact Mariam at Balfor on 0121 260 0000 or email your CV to email@example.com
You can also click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV for consideration. If you feel this role isn’t right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
What you’ll get in return:
Balfor Recruitment is an award-winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff in the following areas:
- SEND Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Primary Teachers and Support Staff
- Secondary Teachers and Support Staff
- Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants
- FE Lecturers
- Note Takers
- BSL Signers
- Academic Support Workers and Dyslexia Tutors
As well as an attractive and competitive daily rate, you will gain experience of working within a school and a good insight into the education sector. We’re extremely proud to have been assisting schools in these areas for several years. You will also join our ‘refer a friend’ scheme where you could be entitled to receive £200 in vouchers.
Balfor are members of the REC. Candidates pay rates are in line with the AWR policy which means that after qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.