Salary: £60-75 per day
Daily and long-term roles available
We are recruiting for a passionate teaching assistant in Wolverhampton to work in a great SEND school starting as soon as possible.
The applicant should have experience working with primary-secondary students with behaviour and mental health as well as being able to manage challenging behaviour. The daily role of the teaching assistant will be focused on the student’s learning and managing their behaviour positively. As mentioned, the role does require dealing with challenging behaviour needs so team teach would be desirable.
This is a worthwhile and rewarding role for the right candidate.
The teaching assistant will be promoting their independence by working on a 1:1 basis as well as group sessions and help with their learning and behaviour. The teaching assistant should be able to have strong behaviour management and will need to have prior experience working in SEN schools with these needs at a primary-secondary level.
If you’re interested in this role, contact Mariam on 0121 260 0000 or send your up to date CV to email@example.com
- Qualified Teaching Assistant OR Relevant SEN Background
- SEND school-based Experience
- SEBD, SEMH, Complex Behaviour: needs experience
- Child and Adult Workforce DBS
- Available Immediately
- Level 1 safeguarding certificate
- Recent school-based references
- Valid Photo ID – Driving License or passport
- Full DBS – registered on the update service
What you need to do now:
You can also click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV for consideration. If you feel this role isn’t right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
What you’ll get in return:
Balfor Recruitment is an award-winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff in the following areas:
- SEND Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Primary Teachers and Support Staff
- Secondary Teachers and Support Staff
- Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants
- FE Lecturers
- Note Takers
- BSL Signers
- Academic Support Workers and Dyslexia Tutors
As well as an attractive and competitive daily rate, you will gain experience of working within a school and a good insight into the education sector. We’re extremely proud to have been assisting schools in these areas for several years. You will also join our ‘refer a friend’ scheme where you could be entitled to receive £200 in vouchers.