Balfor Education are urgently seeking a flexible and capable caretaker / Building Site Supervisor to work at a Primary School in Solihull.
The school offer a friendly and supportive working environment where you play a big part in a hardworking and dedicated team.
The role will be split into 2 shifts. Open the school 07.00 and leave at 12.00 and then 15.00 – 18.00.
The role is to start as soon as possible and will be ongoing. There is the potential for this role to go permanent for the right person.
The successful candidate will:
- Be reliable and hardworking and trustworthy
- Be flexible and be willing to go above and beyond
- Have previous experience within a school environment
- Have good standards of DIY and have the ability to undertake repairs.
- Oversee contractors on site
- Have responsibility to open and close the school
- Be punctual
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Catrina at Balfor today on 0121 260 0000!