As a Registered Nurse within Private Nursing Homes, you’ll look after the physical, psychological and social needs of our clients’ residents to help us deliver the quality care they deserve. We’ll look to you to create a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions. You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do.
- You’ll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join us as a Registered Nurse (RGN).
- You must have gained 12 months recent UK experience within a relevant care setting.
- We offer highly competitive rates of pay
- Allocation of an experienced dedicated Consultant
- Complete flexibility in shift and working patterns , which means we can work around your current commitments
- Weekly payroll
- Fast Track Registration
- Referral Bonus Scheme
If you’d like to use your clinical and people skills in organisations that provide the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, Balfor offer rewarding and empowering placements.
If you share our passion for compassionate care, join our excellent team of dedicated nurses today.