Currently looking for an organised and methodical, Registered Nurse, passionate about what they do.
You will be leading the care team during your shifts, making certain that you meet residents’ medical, physical and emotional requirements. Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, ensuring safety, dignity and drive continuous improvement, whilst acting as named Nurse for your own portfolio of service users.
- Required to work within the NMC conduct
- You will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools
- Be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close
- Relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement
- Control, administer and store drugs in accordance with NMC guidelines/CSCI requirements, internal policy and procedure
- Attend mandatory training