Balfor recruitment looking to recruit a Children’s Home Manager, who has relevant experience and knowledge of managing a service for children with Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties. We are looking for a individual who is dynamic and passionate about the care they provide.
The Registered Manager will be responsible for delivering childcare that is focuses on getting the best outcomes for each young person within the home. You will have to demonstrate practical leadership in childcare, as well as organise and support staff. This will involve supervisions, mentoring and annual appraisals of staff. Organisation of work patterns, facilitation of care focused training, recruitment of staff and accessing of appropriate services to support the childcare practices within the home.
- 2 years Management experience of working with children in a residential setting within the last 5 years.
- A minimum of NVQ 5 in Leadership & Management in Children and Young People
- 5 years referencing
- Experience of working with children up to the age of 18 years old.
- Experience of managing a staff team within a residential setting.
- A good understanding of Ofsted regulations, safeguarding and working with other health care professionals.
- Full driving license.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
If you feel this role isn’t right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Jasmine on 0121 260 0002 for a confidential discussion on your career.