We are recruiting for qualified telecom engineers in Birmingham.
- Installations/Support experience in a similar role supporting IP based PBX systems, ideally Panasonic, Samsung OfficeServ.
- Business phone systems and periphery telecoms equipment/solutions like IP, networking, voice recording or similar products etc.
- Excellent cabling installation experience to the highest level.
- VOIP and broadband would be beneficial.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office packages.
- Install, commission, service and programme telephone systems.
- Work in line to work schedule and customer expectations at all times.
- Assess site and project and complete site survey and paperwork ensuring all information is correct.
- Provide creative solutions for system and network design, data service requirements, internet and networks.
- Implementation/Installation of telephony solutions incorporating CTI elements, call recording and reporting as required.
- Sharing technical knowledge with colleagues and other teams.
- Liaising with internal and external customers.
- Working to defined time-scales as part of a high-performing team.
- Possess relevant training certificates and be willing to undertake necessary training as determined to fulfill the role and keep up to date with the latest developments in the sector.
- Be able to provide 24hr cover as part of the ‘on call’ team on occasion.
- To support other areas of the business where necessary.
You should have strong communication, organisational, computer and customer service skills.
Previous customer service experience, excellent telephone manner and the ability to use Microsoft Office packages are essential.
The successful candidate will be professional and a minimum of 2-3 years experience in telephony is a necessity.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience and knowledge. Additional benefits include a company vehicle, health care scheme and contributory pension scheme along with excellent working conditions.