Balfor recruitment is currently looking for experienced, Qualified social workers specialising in the wellbeing and Safeguarding of Children across Worcestershire.
We have great opportunities for social workers available immediately within the Children’s and Families teams.
The successful social workers must have experience of:
- Children’s and Families services.
- Managing a large caseload.
- Conducting Section 47’s.
- Court Work.
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
- Child Protection.
- Looked After Children.
- Degree in Social work or equivalent.
- Registered with the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC)
- Enhanced DBS
- Be a car driver with access to a car to attend visits
- Valid MOT and Insurance for business use.
Pay: £17.00 -£23.00 Per Hour
This role is initially a 3-month contract.
- Fast track online application.
- A dedicated Consultant.
- Regular Job Alerts.
- Weekly Payroll.
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement.
- Referral Bonuses up to £200*.
Balfor Recruitment is an award-winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 21 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff.
What you need to do now:
if you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0121 260 0002. If this job isn’t the right role for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.