Qualified social worker – Adults
Pay: £17.00-£20.00per hour
Start date: February asap
Duration: 3 months initially
Hours: 37.00 per week
Balfor is currently looking for an experienced dedicated and passionate, social worker to work full time working within a adult’s discharge team based in Worcester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults services and be registered with the HCPC.
Your role will require you to:
- Assess the needs of service users and carers.
- Plan, implement, review and evaluate individual outcomes.
- Supervising and supporting
- Risks manage and safeguard service users
- Have effective presentation and communication.
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- 2 year post qualified with experience as a social worker.
- Current DBS
- Driving Licence with access to a car
- Valid MOT and be insured for business use.
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
Want to know more?
If you would like to find out more about these opportunities, then you can call and speak to the consultant Jasmine on 0121 260 0002 or email email@example.com