Balfor is currently seeking experienced, dedicated and passionate Children’s Social Workers to within established Children in Care Team.
We have various full-time temporary opportunities available for experienced, qualified and professional Social Workers.
Pay rate £24.02 per hour
Working Hours 9am – 5.30pm ( Flexibility may be required).
• Degree or equivalent in social work.
• Current HCPC registration.
• 2 year post qualified with experience as a social worker.
• Current DBS with the Child check (updated).
• 5 years references including your most recent employer.
• Be a car driver with access to a car to attend visits.
• Right to represent.
• Valid MOT and Insurance for Business use.
This vacancy provides a great opportunity for a qualified social worker.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children and Families Social care services.
Your role will require you to:
• Manage an assigned caseload of children and families.
• Assess the needs of service users and carers.
• Plan implement, review and evaluate individual outcomes.
• Provide duty cover.
• Supervising and supporting.
• Risk management and safeguard service users.
• Transition work.
• Have effective presentation and communication.
Balfor Recruitment is an award-winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 22 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this Social worker opportunity you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
If you would like to find out more about these opportunities, then you can call and speak to the consultant Jasmine. on 0121260002 or email email@example.com