Balfor Recruitment is seeking experienced Casual Pupil Guide Assistants to work in Birmingham.
You will be required to ensure that children with special needs are accompanied and escorted to and from school safely on the transport provided by Birmingham city council.
This is not a driving position.
We are looking for individuals who are caring patient, punctual and reliable and can work flexible and casual hours. This role would be ideal for students, lunchtime supervisors and individuals who want to work flexibly.
- Working Hours: 7 am –9.30am and 3pm – 5.30pm (Hours vary).
- Pay: £9.81 per hour
- Experience working or caring for children with special needs.
- Previous experience as a pupil guide (Preferred).
- Excellent communication.
- Basic First aid Training.
- Team Teach Training (Preferred).
- Safeguarding Training.
- Harness Training (Desired).
- BSL Training (Desired).
- Autism Training (Desired).
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
Balfor Recruitment is an award-winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff.