Balfor Recruitment is currently seeking a full time Occupational Therapist to join the Home care team based in Worcestershire on a 3 – 6 month contract .
As the team Occupational Therapist you will be required to:
- Deliver a specialist Occupational Therapy service.
- Improve independence and reduce the need for carer input through the use of a range of equipment, assistive technology, manual handling techniques and training.
- To support the early reviews of home care packages of care to promote independence and ensure best use of limited care funds.
- 2 years minimum experience.
- Degree / Diploma in Occupational Therapy or equivalent.
- Full HCPC registration.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Enhanced DBS.
Pay:£ 14.00 –£18.00 per hour.
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 21 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
If you would like to find out more about these opportunities, then you can call and speak to the consultant Jasmine on 0121260002 or email email@example.com