Balfor Recruitment are recruiting for Occupational Therapist to work within an Adult Community Team on a temporary basis, based within Dudley. We are looking for experienced Qualified Occupational Therapists who are passionate about Adult social work.
Due to the current COVID 19 pandemic there has been an increase in demand for reablement and rapid response: to support hospital discharges and prevent admission to hospital. Part of this role will require you to work Saturday as part of the normal working week, with the normal working hours being 7am – 7pm, with service cover 8-5pm. This means a late visit at 5pm may require you to work until 7/8pm.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Previous experience as an occupational therapist.
- Care first 6 knowledge.
- HCPC registration.
- Enhanced DBS.
- Diver with access to a vehicle.
What you’ll get in return:
- A dedicated point of contact.
- Specialist in Health and Social Care Recruitment.
- Access to Balfor Recruitments latest Health and Social care Vacancies.
- Support for CV writing and Interview skills.
- A Referral bonus of £200.
- You will be offered a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.