Class Teacher Nursery Full Time
Salary Grade MPS 1 to UPS 3
Actual Salary 120 – 160 per day
Required for September 2019
This is a unique community school with a clear vision and passion for learning. They are committed to high quality teaching for all their children and believe that creativity is at the heart of education. Join us in exploring what learning can be like and help them develop the most exciting environment possible.
The school are looking to appoint a passionate and enthusiastic class teacher Nursery for September 2019, to join their teaching team. CVs from newly qualified teachers are welcome.
This is a great opportunity for any teacher who
- Loves teaching – is committed to achieving excellence in teaching and learning.
- Is highly motivated and enjoys working with children.
- Has a strong commitment to professional development.
- Wants to make a difference for all groups of children.
In return, Balfor Education can offer you
- We value teachers, their emotional well-being and their work life.
- Children who are eager to learn and engaged with supportive parents.
- A rewarding opportunity to be part of a supportive, motivated and committed team.
- Significant professional development opportunities for teachers at all stages of their career.
- A vibrant and creative place to work.
Balfor Recruitment is an award-winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 22 years of proven success within the recruitment industry.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role then click apply now to forward an up to date copy of your CV or get in touch by calling;
Nagiib Ismail 0121 260 0000