An opportunity has risen for an experienced Night Nurse working 9pm-7am at 16 per hour in the Bromsgrove area.
A privately owned Nursing home that are very supportive to their residents and staff.
CQC rating is ‘good’
The role will be full time, working days.
Our Ideal Night Nurse shall:
- Have a good knowledge about compliance with CQC regulations and legislation
- Assist the needs of the service user
- To care and understand the service user
- Supply medication and follow correct procedure
- Have great communication skills
- Work as part of a team as well as manage staff
All applicants must:
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Possess nursing experience
- Have an enhanced DBS check
- Be RGN or RMN qualified or equivalent
- Provide two references