Pay: 8.50 – 9.50 per hour
Job Type: Temporary ongoing
Shift Patterns: Days – 8am – 8pm, 8am – 3pm, 3 pm – 10 pm. Nights – 10 pm – 8am
Balfor is currently recruiting for experienced Support workers to work within Stroud the nature of this role is to support adults with Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Challenging behaviour within an supported living service.
You will be required to work during the week and weekends at times you may be required to work waking night shifts where necessary. Due to the location of the services it is essential that you are a driver with access to a car. We are looking for Flexible, passionate, vibrant and dedicated support workers to join the team. Please note this is a temporary role. If you are looking for new opportunities apply today!
- NVQ 2 in health and social or equivalent.
- 1 years’ minimum experience supporting adults with Mental Heath, Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour.
- Enhanced DBS Check (Updated) or willing to undergo a new check.
- Have excellent communication skills, are a great team player, are flexible and have can do attitude.
- Driving licence with access to a car (Essential).
- MAPA trained (Desired).
- Mandatory care training.
- Safeguarding training.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV. Alternatively you can contact Jasmine on 0121 260 0002.
Should you not here from us within 7 days your application your application was unsuccessful.