Balfor is currently seeking experienced Mental Health Residential support workers to work based in Birmingham.
The nature of this role is to support Children and Young people with mental health in a 3 bed mental health and EBD service.
- Level 3 Children and Young People Workforce, level 3 in Residential care or equivalent.
- Experience working with individual who have mental health.
- 1 years Minimum Experience working within a Children’s Residential home.
- Experience working with children with EBD and Mental health .
- Team Teach Trained (Desired).
- Clear Enhanced DBS registered on the update service.
- Driving Licence with access to a car ( Desired).
Pay: £8.21 – £9.00 per hour.
As a Residential support worker, you will be required to work flexibly during the week and weekends and will be required to work sleep in shifts where necessary.
To support the young people with the preparation of meals, laundry duties, cleaning and social events.
To participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities within a challenging environment.
To maintain effective communication and liaison with service users and other whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality.
To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required.
We are looking for hard working, flexible, energetic, passionate, vibrant and dedicated support workers to join the team.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Balfor Recruitment who is operating as an employment business.