Balfor recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced Support workers to work within West bromwich and surrounding areas on flexible basis.
The nature of this role is to support Adult on a one to one basis who has Mental Health and Challenging behaviour.
We are looking for support workers who can support individuals in a residential and supported living settings
We are also looking for support workers who can work various shift patterns covering days, nights and sleep in shifts in advance or cover last minute requirements.
- NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care.
- 1 years’ experience working as a support worker, supporting adults Mental Health and Challenging Behaviour.
- Enhanced DBS Check (Updated) or willing to undergo a new check
- Have excellent communication skills, are a great team player, are flexible and have can do attitude Driving licence with access to a car. (Desired)
- MAPA trained (Desired)
- Mandatory care training Safeguarding training.
Duties: As a support worker you will be providing support to each service user taking them on outings within the local community, arranging indoor and outdoor activities Supporting residents with general daily duties including personal care As a support worker you will need to be patient, sensitive and caring towards the needs of vulnerable people.
You will play an active part in creating a safe environment for each service user and work professionally to meet individual needs implementing care plans and promoting self – help personal life skills You will be required to work during the week and weekends at times you may be required to work waking night shifts where necessary
We are looking for passionate, vibrant and dedicated support workers to join the team
Please note this is a temporary role If you are looking for new opportunities apply today.
Alternatively you can contact Jasmine on 0121 260 0002.
Should you not here from us within 7 days your application your application was unsuccessful.