Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Duration: January 2019 Start – Long term
Salary: Pay to scale
My client based in Wolverhampton is an outstanding secondary catholic school. The school is dedicated to nurturing a learning community where all can grow in faith inspired by the Gospel values of love, service and forgiveness
Our School Aims
1. to carry out our work within the school and the wider community on the
basis of relationships founded on Christ’s teachings
- to nurture fully the gifts, talents and vocation of each student
- to sustain a moral and caring atmosphere within the school and nourish each
student’s spiritual development and care for the whole of creation
- to embrace the Common Good through working collaboratively with our parents,
primary schools, parishes and partners within and beyond our City
- to ensure that every member of the school community feels valued and
experiences justice, fairness and equality of opportunity
Balfor Recruitment are currently working with a mainstream secondary school based in Wolverhampton who are looking to appoint an inspirational Maths Teacher to join their school asap
They are looking for a teacher who has the ability to teach Maths up to KS4.
You will be joining a secondary school for students from ages 11-18. Those looking for progression in the near future are welcome to apply. The schools always welcome teachers from other sites to take on leadership and responsibility positions as and when they arise.
The school are looking for either an NQT or an experienced History Teacher who is passionate about their subject.
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff in the following areas:
- SEN Teachers and Support Staff
- Primary Teachers and Support Staff
- Secondary Teachers and Support Staff
- Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants
- FE Lecturers
- Note Takers
- BSL Signers
- Academic Support Workers and Dyslexia Tutors
What you’ll get in return:
As well as an attractive and competitive daily rate, you will gain experience of working within a school and a good insight into the education sector. We’re extremely proud to have been assisting schools in these areas for several years. You will also join our refer a friend scheme where you could be entitled to receive £200 in vouchers.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role then click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.