Balfor are currently recruiting for a Male support worker on behalf of our client. This role will be initially temporary with a view to go permanent.
We are recruiting for an experience support worker who has experience working with service users on a on to one basis and has experience working with Mental health and Challenging Behaviour.
- NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care.
- 1 years’ experience working as a support worker, supporting adults Mental Health and Challenging Behaviour.
- Enhanced DBS Check (Updated) or willing to undergo a new check
- Have excellent communication skills, are a great team player, are flexible and have can do attitude.
- Driving licence with access to a car. (Desired)
- MAPA trained. (Desired)
- Mandatory care training Safeguarding training.
Duties: As a support worker you will be providing support to each service user taking them on outings within the local community, arranging indoor and outdoor activities Supporting residents with general daily duties including personal care. As a support worker you will need to be patient, sensitive and caring towards the needs of vulnerable people.
You will play an active part in creating a safe environment for each service user and work professionally to meet individual needs implementing care plans and promoting self – help personal life skills You will be required to work during the week and weekends at times you may be required to work waking night shifts where necessary.
Please note this is a temporary to Permanent role If you are looking for new opportunities apply today.
Should you not here from us within 7 days your application your application was unsuccessful.