Balfor is currently recruiting Learning Support Assistants in Worcester for Immediate starts. If you have experience supporting young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities in a home, college, school or community setting, Balfor would love to hear from you.
As well as working under the direction of the tutor, LSA’s may be required to assist with educational visits, help with personal care, assist with support during lunch breaks and help prepare resources, maintain a safe and positive learning environment and liaise with key staff as required.
In order to apply you will need to have:
- Have some experience or working with SEND young people.
- An NVQ Level 3 classroom assistant or BTEC in Classroom Support Assistants qualification.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be prepared to have a Disclosure and Barring Service check carried out.
In return Balfor will provide you with
- Fast track online application.
- A dedicated Consultant.
- .Regular Job Alerts.
- Weekly Payroll.
- Full preparation through your placement.
- Referral Bonuses up to £100*
Balfor Recruitment Ltd is committed to equality of opportunity for all work seekers regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, faith or sexual orientation Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
’This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Balfor Recruitment who is operating as an employment business.
For more information please contact Jasmine on 0121 260 0002 at Balfor recruitment today!
If you do not hear back within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.