Learning Support Assistants required
Are you calm, patience and work well with young adults?
Do have experience of delivering functional skills?
Are you passionate Learning Support Assistant to progress their skills in learning?
Currently looking for Learning Support Assistants F/T and P/T within the Telford area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learning Support Assistants required to support the emotional, social and academic progress of the young people
- To form healthy relationships with pupils which assists development
- To take guidance from the teacher in all day to day routines, and to assist in the education of children
- To work alongside teachers within the classroom to ensure that lessons follow the agreed plan and maximise the achievement of set learning and behavioural objectives.
- To support the teacher in monitoring and recording pupil progress and to work towards the main aim of integration into a school or unit, as recommended by an Education Authority responsible for a pupil.
- To assist the teacher in developing pupils’ personal and social skills
- As a Learning Support Assistant, you must be open minded and positive
- You must have, an understanding of SEN and a genuine interest in helping young people achieve their goals
- You must have an enhanced DBS certificate as this will be required upon appointment.