Location: Sutton Coldfield
Salary: Pay to scale
Balfor Education are currently recruiting for a KS1 Teacher in North Birmingham. We are currently seeking to appoint an effective teacher to teach in an outstanding school. As well as teaching in Year 2, you will be working closely alongside the current staff to support the rest of the teaching team and make decisions on curriculum delivery within this oversubscribed two form entry school in Sutton Coldfield. Long-term, there will be further development opportunities within the schools that we place our successful candidates in. The role may require an immediate start for the most suitable candidate once an enhanced DBS check has been undertaken.
- Full Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Good Knowledge of the KS1 National Curriculum
- Recent relevant experience in Year 2 is desired, but not essential
- Excellent planning and preparation ability
- Available full time
- Recent school based references
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff in the following areas:
- SEN Teachers and Support Staff
- Primary Teachers and Support Staff
- Secondary Teachers and Support Staff
- Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants
- FE Lecturers
- Note Takers
- BSL Signers
- Academic Support Workers and Dyslexia Tutors
What you’ll get in return:
As well as an attractive and competitive daily rate, you will gain experience of working within a school and a good insight into the education sector. We’re extremely proud to have been assisting schools in these areas for several years. You will also join our refer a friend scheme where you could be entitled to receive £200 in vouchers.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role then click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.