Key Stage 2 Teacher – Erdington
Duration: September 2019 – August 2020
Salary: Pay to scale
A popular, two form school in Birmingham are looking for classroom teachers to work start working from the new academic year (Sept 2019).
You will be expected to be:
- An experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who is imaginative, with excellent classroom management and communication skills
- A teacher who can inspire, motivate and challenge children to achieve their best outcomes
- A teacher who has proven commitment, high expectations and expertise
- A teacher who is an enthusiastic and dedicated practitioner with a consistent track record of good or outstanding teaching.
You will be fully supported during your time at the school and have access to some of the best resources around.
The school welcomes applications from NQTs.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Balfor Education is an award-winning recruiter to education staff, with 22 years of proven success within the recruitment industry.
Benefits of working with Balfor Education:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly
- Full compliance with REC Regulations (REC Audited), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Behaviour Management and an in-house safeguarding training worth over £300.
- Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
- Work collaboratively with your dedicated primary consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools, also being an experienced qualified teacher.
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Balfor, please contact Nagiib on 0121 260 0000 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : www.balfor.co.uk