Currently recruiting an experienced full time, Care Assistant with a priority of person centered care within a Care Home.
Your duties will include:
- Promoting the physical, emotional and well being of the residents in all aspects of personal care for example dressing, washing, bathing, and mobility assistance where necessary.
- Follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules.
- Completing and working to care plans and completing daily paperwork.
- Moving and handling of residents.
- NVQ Level 2 or QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent. (Essential).
- 1 years experience as a care assistant (Essential).
- Hardworking, friendly, a good team player and flexible.
- References cover a 3 year period including your most recent employer. (Essential).
- Enhanced DBS check updated (Essential) or willing to undergo a new check.
- Level 1 Safeguarding (Adults).
- Mandatory Care training.